I need you all to take this address down: 40 Brick Lane, London E2. Do you have that saved in your address book on your phone? Yes? Good.
That’s the address of a restaurant that serves some of the best chicken wings I’ve ever tasted and I lived in the “Deep South” aka Virginia in The States for a year so I know what I’m talking about.
Succulent, full of flavour, ambrosial…all adjectives that can be used to describe the chicken wings at StickyWings. Look I’m not going to bore you with a long review here, I’m in love with the place so it might just get emotional if I write for very much longer.
All you need to know is this:
- The Chicken Wings are amazing.
- The owner AKA The Boss Man is super friendly
- The meals are super value for money (Less than a tenner for my meal and a coca cola)
- The interior is bright and colourful without being tacky
- Did I say that the Chicken Wings are amazing?
Get going there today! Even if you have already made plans! Just go…I beseech you. If you don’t like what you eat then well something’s wrong with your taste buds or you really just don’t like chicken and therefore you should not have gone in the first place! That’s a joke. I love you for reading my post for this long!
Seriously though head down there, you really won’t be disappointed. I had American Buffalo and StickyWings BBQ flavoured wings with fries and I’m still thinking about them to this day.
All hail StickyWings and all that is gloriously delicious!
- Fun evening
- Evening with friends
- Informal date night
Celebrating all things food-related.
Latest posts by whosfordinner (see all)
- Does London’s Oldest Restaurant Serve The Best Gin Cocktails in Town? - September 9, 2019
- Sea, Sights, Sunshine and Seasoning in Senegal - August 15, 2019
- Harleigh Reid’s Refined Sugar-Free Rhubarb and Apple Crumble Recipe - June 10, 2019