I was recently invited to try the menu at Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen in Pop Brixton and was thoroughly enamored with the food, the service and the cosy space! I had a lovely time trying food that, I although I have tasted before, was served to me in a new way with a variation of ingredients. I recommend that you book yourself a place at Zoe’s Ghana Kitchen and enjoy the food which is an authentic taste of Ghana. This is a 5 course meal designed to be enjoyed with friends, old and new, make sure you head down!
- Nkarra Light Soup w/ Chicken
- Ghana Dahl
- Kenkey Crisps with Shito Hot Pepper Sauce
- Whole baked Tilapia with Banku and Kpapko shito Salsa
- ChinChin Banoffee
Falling in love with food more and more each day!
Why do I love food so much?
Food is amazing, it reminds us that we're home or enable us to distance places in an instant.
I just love food.
I run www.ariatupr.com in the day and write for www.whosfordinner.com at night.
Latest posts by Ronke Lawal (see all)
- A Meat Lover’s Dream At The World Steak Challenge - July 5, 2017
- A Taste Of Asia With Thai Taste - June 27, 2017
- Small Plates With a Big Taste At VOC Cocktail Bar and Restaurant - April 28, 2017