I discovered Canvas & Cream in Forest Hill whilst wandering around looking for somewhere nice to meet a friend for brunch.
This won’t be a very long post but I just wanted to say a few things about Canvas & Cream:
- The Eggs Florentine were perfect – perfectly poached eggs with hollandaise sauce and spinach on a warm muffin…I’m still salivating!
- My fresh mint tea was served in a beautiful teapot (I love teapots)
- The interior decoration is divine – a vintage lovers heaven.
- The service is spot on – friendly and attentive.
- It has an art gallery attached to it – cool art in a great space.
- It’s not too far from The Horniman Museum & Gardens – which everyone in London should visit at least once
That’s it really! Not much else to say aside from find out for yourself by paying them a visit, you could spend all day in there like me, eating lots of lovely eggs!
Canvas & Cream
18 London Road