We love Miss Nang treats and snacks and it has been great to see how the brand has evolved over the years. In this video, founder Hortense talks about one of her most unique snacks, the Miss Nang SafPrika, a savoury snack made with Cashew nuts, saffron and Paprika. Hortense takes us on a foodie journey from the Middle East to South Asia via North Africa and Europe with Spain.
Some fun facts about the ingredients used:
- Cashew nuts are high in fibre and have plant protein; they are also low in sugar. They are good for your immunity, energy and the health of your brain and blog as they are a source of manganese, copper and magnesium.
- Saffron is a very good antioxidant and is known to be an aphrodisiac.
- Paprika not only tastes great but also contains vitamin A and vitamin E. It is low in cholesterol and sodium too.
Is this the most intercontinental snack of the Miss Nang range? Watch and find out:
The SafPrika snacks are currently part of the savoury taster pack which also includes the Red-O-Pumpkin and the Nang Gellastachio. To order your own snacks visit the Miss Nang website: https://missnang.com/
Miss Nang offers a new concept of luxury nuts and seeds based snacks. Every snack in the range is suitable for all including dairy & meat lovers, those with wheat intolerances and on gluten-free diets as well vegans and people following a paleo diet.
Celebrating all things food-related.
Latest posts by whosfordinner (see all)
- Lockdown Inspires London Community YouTube Cooking Tutorials - May 22, 2020
- 4 Delicious Food Shows To Watch on Netflix - March 30, 2020
- You Don’t Have To Be a Vegan To Enjoy Veganuary - January 18, 2020