January is now unofficially “Veganuary” and it is a great opportunity to put plant-based food in the spotlight. The Gate Restaurant Group, which has been at the forefront of plant-based food for 30 years, is celebrating with a very special vegan menu devised for the occasion by celebrity chef Ken Hom, OBE. Although this will […]
Bottomless brunches are a great way to spend an afternoon or special occasion and due to their popularity more and more restaurants around London are offering bottomless brunch deals to attract diners. Bottomless brunches usually last for between 90 minutes and 2 hours and include prosecco/cocktails and beer (I always go for prosecco) but check with any of the restaurants that you’re booking with. Here are a few of my favourites.
- Theo Randall at The Intercontinental – £49 – this is one of the best bottomless brunches that I have ever been to. It offers a brunch dishes with an authentic Italian twist and their starter buffet is utterly incredible. There’s a carvery, a pasta making station and crepe station. It is family friendly and perfect for special occasions. I would recommend calling to make a reservation if it looks sold out online. It’s popular and for good reason, it’s brilliant.
2. Wild Heart Soho – £20/£24 I booked this via Timeout but you can book directly and get the exact same deal, 2 courses and 90 minutes bottomless prosecco for less than £20 in London is a fantastic deal. Great for hanging out with friends, I went with a friend on a sunday and the sunday roast was delicious! The bottomless drinks are a tad slow to come but you will still have a good amount of prosecco so we didn’t feel short changed.
3. M Victoria – £35-£40 This was a fantastic experience and the service was impeccable. The 90 minute free flowing deals aren’t just for brunch either so check the availability and times directly with the restaurant or with a restaurant booking service.
4. Amber £19 Bottomless prosecco for 2 hours! Great value brunch featuring great Middle-Eastern food, perfect for informal and relaxed dining with friends. I can’t recommend this enough – in fact I’m long overdue another visit.
5. The Greenwich Grind has a great offer in which you get 90 minutes of free-flowing prosecco and bloody marys for £14.50 extra.
All the deals I’ve mentioned are per person and the prices were correct at the time of writing this. Treat yourself to a great day out with someone special or a group of friends and enjoy London.
*This is not a sponsored post or an advert, all locations were visited without any brand collaboration.*
City of London based, Boisdale of Bishopsgate has discovered that the beautiful vaulted cellars in Swedeland Court in which it operates were built in the mid-seventeenth century possibly before the great fire of London in 1666 making it the oldest London building with restaurant premises. This unexpected discovery spurred general manager Ines Jankowska and head […]